martes, 2 de junio de 2009

Blue Mink - Our World (1970)







Read about this group at the Wikipedia.

What can I say? I've discovered this 70's pop band thanks to one song: "The Banner Man" I've heard so many years ago in one of those recorded tapes of my brother-in-law at Edinburgh (Scotland). Some time later I bought a lp with the best of them and could achive for my personal vinyl collection the Regal Zonophone UK 7-inched single which includes it within "Mind Your Business" on the B-side.

Maybe you'll be so kind with their music or not, but for now is one of my latest listenings of the day.

If enjoyed previous video, now you can "listen to the band":


Blue Mink - The Banner Man (DivShare)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

EVITAR CUALQUIER INTENTO DE SPAM. A la mínima que encuentre un comentario con algún enlace a un sitio extraño y nada fiable, éste se borrará del blog.

Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells (50th Anniversary Edition)

"Tubular Bells (50th Anniversary Edition)" ya a la venta en 2xLP, CD, BluRay y también disponible en plataformas digitales como Am...